| Hands-free Monopod Supports Telephoto Photography in Pro Football League
Hands-free Monopod Supports Telephoto Photography in Pro Football League
Professional Freelance Photographer
Nikon D4S / HFMP
- About the shooter
- Hidenori Shiraishi is a member of the Photo-create All Sports Community. He often takes pro photos for Japan's Professional Soccer League in various locations.
- Name and content of the work piece
- J.LEAGUE Football official photographer and cameraman
- Place of filming
- Tokyo, Japan
- How did Libec product help your work?
- As you may know, most pro sport fields do not allow tripods due to limited space. Also, stability is absolutely necessary for telephoto shooting. This is why I chose the Libec HFMP for my camera and telescopic lens with adapter.
I feel that the HFMP can show its superiority in the following situations:
a. When you are confined to a limited space for setup
b. When you want to take your photo shots from an audience seat
c. When you need to change your lens while maintaining mobility
- How do you feel about Libec product?
- I have already used the Libec HFMP on several projects and found it to be very helpful. Being able to rest or change lenses with ease is more convenient than I thought it would be.
I feel confident knowing that I can release the monopod and allow it stand on its own
without having to worry about dropping my camera equipment.